Monday, June 3, 2013

The Girl From My Favourite Restaurant

Yesterday, my family and I went to our favourite restaurant. It was near to the state Mosque. We have been there for years now. It was a Minang Restaurant, I think the owner or the owner's husband are from Minang, Indonesia. My favourite food was "Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi" . They make the best in town.

            Before we went to the restaurant, my dad and I had a little argument (I can't tell you guys in detail).
I went to the restaurant with a sad face and sit on the chair beside my mom. I stand up and go to the owner's daughter & she smile at me. That's the first time she ever smile at me for all this year.

             She make me smile again and she know that I need someone that can cheer me up. I'm glad I came to that restaurant. By the way, she probably older than me by the look of her.


That's all I can blog for now. I hope everyone happy and stay strong! Beater's out!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment