Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sad

My sister always think about herself, never care about other. She always think she the king of this family. I fucking hate you!? I'll can you If you make something like that even we are blood-related !? I don't care! And you always ask mom n dad blaming me If something happen to my little bro! You think that wasn't hurt?! Its hurt until I feel like I wanna kill myself. You guys never think about me, you make me like I didn't exist in this world!? I don't care you're my family. I feel like this for 3 years now, no one know about me having this problems!


To Mom & Dad:

                        Mom & Dad if you  take sis n little bro sides whenever they make the problem not me who did it, I'll run away from this house or you'll lose one of your child forever. Can you help me more than my sis n bro? Can you be more miserable if something happen to me? You guys never remember my birthday, I feel really sad when no one celebrate my birthday. But how come you remember her n his birthday & not me?! I'm your only first son in this family, If you want my Insurance that much, TAKE IT!!!! I don't need that MONEY TO COVER MY DEATH!?


Please do everything you can before I die. You guys don't know that you son will die If he keep doing bad habits. And right now his lungs are not in good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment